Wednesday 29 December 2010

Ophiel approaching...

Tonight I returned from the second Arbatel ritual for the Olympic Spirit of the planet Ophiel (Mercury).

It was an  absolute amazing and humbling experience, similar and yet very different from the first ritual of Phul. There are so many things I could have done better and hope to improve on in the future. Yet, there are also a few things where I found new and better approaches than during the first ritual.

Over the course of our communion Ophiel shared his secret name and allowed me to understand his nature and way of functioning... I just wrote everything down in a sketch version in order not to forget any details. I will share a full report once the influence has settled and I had time to integrate the new energies and insights. However, I have the funny feeling that this will happen rather quickly with Ophiel's energies...

Talk to you soon. 

(picture source: http://www.astro.virginia.edu/~mnc3z/images/astro121/mercury.gif)



No comments:

Post a Comment